Be a Server or Bartender
We love working with At Your Service Catering (AYS), a professional catering company that has hired other TASSC survivors in the past, and currently is hiring servers and bartenders to work at formal events in the DC metro region. AYS will be at TASSC to conduct a brief info session and one-on-one interviews on August 16.
- competitive pay
- flexible schedule
- Metro-accessible events
- training to those new to the industry
- special event venues, like World Bank, Kennedy Center, museums, the Senate
- highly diverse staff and networking opportunities
- **Bring current resume and two forms of ID, such as a passport and other government issued ID card (work permits can count as one form of ID).
- If hired, employees must own black tuxedo pants with a satin stripe down the legs and all black, lace up, non-slip dress shoes.
- A background check is conducted on all AYS employees.
Learn More: www.aysstaff.com
Please RSVP by Monday August 7 to Sara@tassc.org if you wish to attend on August 16. Please arrive promptly at 3:00pm for the info session, which will be followed by one-on-one interviews.