Operations & Special Events Internship - Fall
TASSC is seeking a Fall Operationsintern to support the Operations Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Hospitality: TASSC staff and volunteers are committed to making the office a safe and homelike environment for survivors. The Operations Intern will welcome all survivors and visitors who walk through TASSC's doors. Thus, the ideal candidate will be inviting, kind, friendly, attentive and culturally sensitive. In this role, you will also be trained to sign new survivors seeking survivors up on the TASSC waitlist.
Communication: Follow up and respond to individual inquiries; write acknowledgement letters to online and offline donors; add new donations to TASSC's donor management database; assist with streamlining internal communication to survivors about organizational updates and events; help clean up survivor listserv; and, answer emails in TASSC's main "info account."
Design: Assist in creating new informational pieces for potential donors; design images for website and e-news; format web pages for new fundraising efforts; create campaign fundraising posts for social media platforms.
Administrative Support, Office Organization & Maintenance: Review merchandise and order supplies; ensure TASSC is fully stocked for the daily coffee and lunch program; assist with record keeping and organization; coordinate filing projects; assist with data entry; take staff meeting minutes and disseminate; receive and sort daily mail; and, prepare meeting materials.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creativity and a can-do attitude
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and the ability to go with the flow
- Culturally sensitive; experience working with international populations
- Extremely friendly and welcoming attitude
- Highest level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience entering data into a database
- Event planning experience
- Experience coordinating logistics
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- At least one year of administrative experience preferred
Dates: October - Late December (with the possibility of continuing)
Application Deadline: October 11th at 11:59pm
To Apply: To apply, send your resume and cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position to Kelsey@tassc.org.